You say it's your birthday?!
That's right! I am ringing in 36 with my favorite people on earth (here and in person!), lunch with my mom & Bill followed by birthday cake ice cream cupcakes and a healthy dose of sprinkles in the form of this super fun sprinklicious birthday cake dip! And I wouldn't have it any other way!
So ... let the birthday sprinkle fest begin!
Now, dessert dips are a staple here at Shaken Together ... a quick search and you may find this German Chocolate Cake dip, my creamy and dreamy Creamsicle dip or even my Loaded Carrot Cake dip. So, you know that if this is birthday week, then a birthday cake dip was absolutely going to make the menu!
Seriously, I think sprinkles are just the happiest things around. Everything is better with sprinkles!! Especially cream cheese and marshmallow fluff!
The best part about this birthday cake dip is that you get birthday cake and no cake baking is required! This four ingredient dessert dip is done in minutes and can hang out in the fridge until you are ready to put your party hats on! We serve this birthday cake dip with apple slices, grapes and pretzels! Trust me on the pretzels - the sweet and salty combo is to die for!
This is a party! Here are a few more of my favorite party posts!
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream Floats
- No-Bake Birthday Cake Pound Cake Bites
- Take a Peek at my 80s Birthday Party!
How to Make Birthday Cake DipPrint
Birthday cake dip is an easy no-bake dessert dip with four ingredients! Go ahead, blow out the candles and make a wish!
- One 7.5 oz. jar of marshmallow fluff
- One 8 oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons milk (you can use almond milk)
- One cup Duncan Hines Confetti dry cake mix (*Check the notes for a tip on what to do with the leftover cake mix!)
- Using a hand mixer, blend the marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, milk and dry cake mix.
- Chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the top of the dip with sprinkles.
- Serve with butter snap pretzels, grapes and apple slices.
*What do you do with the rest of the dry cake mix? You should have just over 2 cups of mix. Add 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of oil and ⅔ cup water for a small batch of cupcakes or mini cake! It is also perfect to make Birthday Cake Ice Cream Cupcakes
Keywords: birthday cake dip