With a few simple ingredients, this Very Vanilla Pudding Mousse is smooth, creamy and packed with vanilla flavor!
True story: When Cam was little, he was invited to a buddy's birthday party. It was the first "friend party" that he went to, so it was a big weekend in the Bassett house. We carefully picked out a gift, wrapped it well, added a sweet, wobbly message in the card and headed out to the party. On the card ride home, Cam was quiet and his face was sad, which was strange after such a good time. What caused his dismay, you ask? "His cake was chocolate, mom." Yep, I've got the kid who hates chocolate. So Cam, this all vanilla dessert is just for you!!
Very Vanilla Pudding Mousse
Being a chocolate lover myself, I thought that I might be a teensy bit disappointed with a vanilla version of my favorite chocolate mousse. I could not have been more wrong! This Very Vanilla Pudding Mousse is smooth and creamy and packed with vanilla flavor from the pudding, the extract and those vanilla chips. If you are a vanilla lover like Cam, then this no bake dessert has your name written allllllll over it!
Ready to dive in?
This Very Vanilla Pudding Mousse is the vanilla counterpart to the chocolate pudding mousse that was the beginning of this Brownie Berry Chocolate Mousse. And because I can't resist adding a little something to this soft fluffy mousse, I stirred in vanilla chips. You could also stir in cubes of vanilla pound cake or top this mousse with curls of white chocolate.
But you know me ... I always default to whipped cream and SPRINKLES!!Print
Vanilla lovers rejoice! This Very Vanilla Pudding Mousse packs BIG vanilla flavor! This easy no bake vanilla dessert is quick to make & totally delicious!
- One small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups cold milk
- ½ teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 8 oz. whipped topping (thawed)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream and sprinkles (optional)
- Stir together the pudding mix,milk and vanilla extract until mixed thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping just until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight) to allow the mousse to thicken and set up.
- Just before serving, stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Spoon into small bowls or cups.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkles which are optional, but so fun!
Keywords: vanilla pudding mousse
Wouldn't this be pretty with some malted eggs for Easter or edible flowers for Mothers' Day? This very vanilla pudding mousse is like the little black dress of no bake desserts. Dress it up, dress it down but most definitely grab a spoon and dig in!