Vanilla lovers rejoice! This Very Vanilla Pudding Mousse packs BIG vanilla flavor! This easy no bake vanilla dessert is quick to make & totally delicious!
- One small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 8 oz. whipped topping (thawed)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream and sprinkles (optional)
- Stir together the pudding mix,milk and vanilla extract until mixed thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping just until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight) to allow the mousse to thicken and set up.
- Just before serving, stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Spoon into small bowls or cups.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkles which are optional, but so fun!
Keywords: vanilla pudding mousse