Birthday cake dip is an easy no-bake dessert dip with four ingredients! Go ahead, blow out the candles and make a wish!
- One 7.5 oz. jar of marshmallow fluff
- One 8 oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons milk (you can use almond milk)
- One cup Duncan Hines Confetti dry cake mix (*Check the notes for a tip on what to do with the leftover cake mix!)
- Using a hand mixer, blend the marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, milk and dry cake mix.
- Chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the top of the dip with sprinkles.
- Serve with butter snap pretzels, grapes and apple slices.
*What do you do with the rest of the dry cake mix? You should have just over 2 cups of mix. Add 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of oil and 2/3 cup water for a small batch of cupcakes or mini cake! It is also perfect to make Birthday Cake Ice Cream Cupcakes
Keywords: birthday cake dip