With just 5 minutes of prep time and 6 simple ingredients, Cherry Fluff is the perfect vintage no bake dessert for your next party! Like our pistachio fluff, orange fluff, or strawberry marshmallow fluff, this is an easy no bake recipe you'll turn to again and again!
I love easy recipes I can prep ahead of time when I'm entertaining. Bonus is they are no bake recipes as well like this tasty and oh-so-retro cherry fluff!
Like our other fluff recipes, I've heard this recipe called SO many different names: Cherry Fluff Salad, Cherry Pie Filling Salad, Dump Salad, Pink Fluff, Cherry Cheesecake Fluff, or Cherry Whip Fluff. Whatever you choose to call it, I call it delicious!
Why I love this recipe
Like our strawberry fluff salad, cherry fluff is a fast dump-and-go recipe. You can simply mix it up and set in the refrigerator until you are ready to enjoy it. It is the perfect dessert for barbecues, potlucks, and it's pretty pink color makes it great for holidays like Easter, Valentine's Day or Christmas.
I also love that the ingredients are very simple, nothing fancy here, just a few pantry favorites!
- cherry pie filling
- crushed pineapple
- sweetened condensed milk
- mini marshmallows
- shredded coconut
- whipped cream
Step by step
It's almost too easy to call this a "step by step" section! Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tips for best results
- Be sure to drain the crushed pineapple before adding to the recipe.
- Moisture may rise to the top of the fluff salad when it is stored in the refrigerator. Simply stir the cherry fluff gently to reincorporate it.
- For easiest mixing, start by mixing the pie filling and whipped cream, then the remaining ingredients.
- add 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts
- to use fresh cherries, remove stems and pits from about 2 ½ cups of cherries then pulse in a food processor with ¼ cup sugar, then allow to sit 10 minutes before adding to the recipe
Store cherry fluff covered in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Stir before serving.
I do not recommend freezing fluff recipes.
If you try this recipe please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
With just 5 minutes of prep time and 6 simple ingredients, Cherry Fluff is the perfect vintage no bake dessert for your next party!
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained thoroughly
- 8 ounce container whipped cream (Cool Whip)
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Mix together pie filling and whipped cream.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Store covered in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Stir before serving.
I do not recommend freezing this recipe.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 29.7 g
- Sodium: 84.6 mg
- Fat: 9.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.4 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 19.8 mg
Keywords: cherry fluff