With just 5 minutes of prep time and 6 simple ingredients, Cherry Fluff is the perfect vintage no bake dessert for your next party!
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained thoroughly
- 8 ounce container whipped cream (Cool Whip)
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Mix together pie filling and whipped cream.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Store covered in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Stir before serving.
I do not recommend freezing this recipe.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 29.7 g
- Sodium: 84.6 mg
- Fat: 9.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.4 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 19.8 mg
Keywords: cherry fluff