This 4 ingredient Strawberry Fluff Salad (also called Pink Fluff) is a 5 minute, easy dessert recipe that's perfect for summer!
Have you had Pink Fluff? Or maybe you call it Strawberry Fluff Salad?
This fluffy pink strawberry dessert salad is a twist on a classic dessert my mom used to serve. We called it fluff salad or monster salad. The four basic ingredients were cottage cheese, a packet of flavored gelatin, canned fruit and whipped topping.
For this Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad, I replaced the canned fruit she used with gorgeous fresh strawberries and they really add bites of tart, fresh fruit in the sweet creamy salad.
- whipped cream
- strawberry jello mix
- chopped fresh strawberries
- cottage cheese
Step by step
This is a classic 5 minute mix it and forget it recipe. You simply combine the ingredients in a large bowl, stir to mix, then refrigerate until you are ready to serve!
Variations & Add-Ins
- add crushed pineapple
- add mini marshmallows
- replace cottage cheese with vanilla pudding
Since it is a no-bake dessert salad, you can easily make it a day before your event or dinner. Then, just give a stir and garnish each serving with a beautiful berry! I do not suggest making it more than one day in advance.
I do not recommend making this fluff with frozen berries as they can end up soggy and change the texture.
While I'm a huge fan of homemade whipped cream I do not recommend it for this recipe as the final texture isn't quite as "fluffy."
Yes! This recipe works great with low fat versions of either.
Yes, there are two variations on strawberry fluff floating around, the one below with a cottage cheese base, and another without cottage cheese using usually marshmallows, crushed pineapple, and vanilla pudding. I have not tried one I recommend yet but will update this post if I find a good one!
If you liked this Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad, here are a few more recipes that celebrate strawberries!
- Strawberry Salsa & Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- Cornbread Strawberry Shortcake
- 2 Ingredient Strawberry Orange Smoothie
If you try this Strawberry Fluff Salad please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
This 4 ingredient Strawberry Fluff Salad is a 5 minute, easy dessert recipe that's perfect for summer!
- 24 oz. container cottage cheese
- 3.4 oz box strawberry gelatin
- 2-3 cups strawberries (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 8 oz. container refrigerated whipped topping (thawed)
- In a large bowl, stir together the cottage cheese and the packet of strawberry gelatin. Make sure to stir well to dissolve all of the gelatin powder.
- Stir in the strawberries. You can add more or less depending on your preference, but I love to load this dessert salad with lots of strawberries!
- Finally, fold the whipped topping into the fruit and cottage cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate the Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad until serving and garnish with additional strawberries.
Keywords: strawberry fluff salad