I know you are going to love this sweet, 4-ingredient dessert salad – Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad!
It’s strawberry season … FINALLY! This is my favorite time of year for my absolute favorite berry!
These berries were literally grown on a farm less than two hours from our home, so I love supporting our Sunshine State farmers! How is that for farm to table?! 🙂
I mean, just look at these stunners!
Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad
This fluffy pink strawberry dessert salad is a twist on a classic dessert my mom used to serve. We called it fluff salad or monster salad. The four basic ingredients were cottage cheese, a packet of flavored gelatin, canned fruit and whipped topping. For this Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad, I replaced the canned fruit with gorgeous strawberries and they really add bites of tart, fresh fruit in the sweet creamy salad.Print
- One 24 oz. tub, cottage cheese
- One 3.4 oz box, strawberry gelatin
- 2–3 cups Fresh from Florida strawberries (cut into bite sized pieces)
- One 8 oz. tub, whipped topping (thawed)
- In a large bowl, stir together the cottage cheese and the packet of strawberry gelatin. Make sure to stir well to dissolve all of the gelatin powder.
- Stir in the Fresh from Florida strawberries. You can add more or less depending on your preference, but I love to load this dessert salad with lots of strawberries!
- Finally, fold the whipped topping into the fruit and cottage cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate the Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad until serving and garnish with additional strawberries.
Wouldn’t this Strawberry Fluff Salad be pretty for Valentines’ Day or a baby shower? Since it is a no-bake dessert salad, you can easily make it a day before your event or dinner. Then, just give a stir and garnish each serving with a beautiful berry!
If you liked this Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad, here are a few more recipes that celebrate strawberries!