This 4 ingredient Strawberry Fluff Salad is a 5 minute, easy dessert recipe that's perfect for summer!
- 24 oz. container cottage cheese
- 3.4 oz box strawberry gelatin
- 2-3 cups strawberries (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 8 oz. container refrigerated whipped topping (thawed)
- In a large bowl, stir together the cottage cheese and the packet of strawberry gelatin. Make sure to stir well to dissolve all of the gelatin powder.
- Stir in the strawberries. You can add more or less depending on your preference, but I love to load this dessert salad with lots of strawberries!
- Finally, fold the whipped topping into the fruit and cottage cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate the Pink Strawberry Fluff Salad until serving and garnish with additional strawberries.
Keywords: strawberry fluff salad