I am on a mission this summer to eat healthier without feeling like I am eating "diet" food! For me, it's all mental ... I love fruits and vegetables, but those fall short in the face of ice cream and salt & vinegar chips. But once I made skinny root beer floats a few weeks ago, I realized that I can enjoy summer treats without blowing my healthy eating plan. You, know, with delightfully delicious things like ...
Skinny Key Lime Pie Pops
These EASY frozen treats taste like a slice of frozen key lime pie but come in at just 1 Weight Watcher point each - woo hoo! Each lick has the citrus tang of cool key lime pie, complete with a buttery graham cracker crust!
Key lime pie Greek yogurt and fluffy Cool Whip Lite gives these pops a creamy, smooth texture. By adding a bit of Splenda and a couple spritzes of spray butter to graham cracker crumbs, I could recreate the taste of a traditional graham cracker crust while still keeping this recipe waistline friendly!
This recipe made six skinny key lime pops and for the record, I only got to enjoy ONE! My boys and our 5 year old niece devoured the rest on a hot summer afternoon! And it pretty felt good knowing that in lieu of a regular sugar laden popsicle, they were enjoying good-for-you, guilt free skinny key lime pie pops!
How about a few more Key Lime recipes?! They may not be 'skinny' but they are absolutely scrumptious!Print
Refreshing frozen Skinny Key Lime Pie Pops - made with Greek yogurt and a graham cracker crumb crust - all for only 1 Weight Watchers point each!
Key Lime Yogurt Filling
- 2 - 5.3 oz. cartons of Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Yogurt Key Lime
- 4 tablespoons of Cool Whip Lite
Graham Cracker Crumb Crust
- 3 tablespoons Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ packet of Splenda (optional & to taste)
- 6 sprays of spray butter
- Stir together both cartons of yogurt and Cool Whip Lite until smooth and combined.
- Divide yogurt mixture into 6 small paper cups (or popsicle mold).
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and Splenda. Spray butter and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle ⅙ mixture of the crumb mixture over each popsicle and lightly press the crumbs into yogurt with the back of a spoon.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each popsicle and place in freezer for 2 hours or until solid.
Keywords: key lime pie pop