Refreshing frozen Skinny Key Lime Pie Pops – made with Greek yogurt and a graham cracker crumb crust – all for only 1 Weight Watchers point each!
Key Lime Yogurt Filling
- 2 – 5.3 oz. cartons of Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Yogurt Key Lime
- 4 tablespoons of Cool Whip Lite
Graham Cracker Crumb Crust
- 3 tablespoons Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 packet of Splenda (optional & to taste)
- 6 sprays of spray butter
- Stir together both cartons of yogurt and Cool Whip Lite until smooth and combined.
- Divide yogurt mixture into 6 small paper cups (or popsicle mold).
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and Splenda. Spray butter and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle 1/6 mixture of the crumb mixture over each popsicle and lightly press the crumbs into yogurt with the back of a spoon.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each popsicle and place in freezer for 2 hours or until solid.
Keywords: key lime pie pop