Slow Cooker Lazy Lasagna has just 5 ingredients, takes minutes to prep and is perfect for busy weeknights! It’s the perfect family meal when you’re craving lasagna but short on time!
Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna is one of my favorite fast and easy meals, it’s perfect for those evenings that are jam-packed with activities because it takes only a few minutes to throw the ingredients in the slow cooker and dinner is ready and waiting when we get home later in the evening!
How to Make Lazy Lasagna in the Crock Pot
The secret to making this lazy day lasagna is substituting cheese ravioli for the traditional lasagna noodles and ricotta cheese! The end result is the same great taste with a fraction of the work!
Simply layer spaghetti sauce, ravioli, ground sausage, and cheese in the slow cooker and turn it on, it’s that simple! Serve it up with a side of Pesto Parmesan Garlic Bread and you’ve got yourself a meal!
Tips for Making Lasagna with Ravioli
A few simple tips make this recipe perfection!
- Choose a high-quality marinara sauce to ensure the best flavor.
- Feel free to choose a different type of frozen ravioli, spinach and cheese or meat and cheese filled both work just as well! Just make sure it has some cheese inside so that you get that ricotta-like flavor.
- Use at least a 6-quart slow cooker for this recipe, it makes a big batch!
Doesn’t that make your mouth water?? This recipe is always a hit with the kiddos (and it’s easy enough for them to prep themselves too!)
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Craving lasagna but short on time? This easy Slow Cooker Lazy Lasagna has just 5 ingredients, takes minutes to prep and is perfect for busy weeknights!
- 44 ounce bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 lb Italian ground sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Pour half of the marinara in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Layer half of the frozen ravioli over the sauce.
- Top with half of the cooked sausage, then 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Repeat layers of sauce, ravioli, sausage, and mozzarella, then top with Parmesan.
- Cook on high 1 hour 45 minutes or low 3 hours 45 minutes.
- To brown the top of the lasagna, remove the ceramic crock from the slow cooker and broil for 3-5 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning.
Keywords: ravioli lasagna, lazy lasagna