Craving lasagna but short on time? This easy Slow Cooker Lazy Lasagna has just 5 ingredients, takes minutes to prep and is perfect for busy weeknights!
- 44 ounce bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 lb Italian ground sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Pour half of the marinara in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Layer half of the frozen ravioli over the sauce.
- Top with half of the cooked sausage, then 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Repeat layers of sauce, ravioli, sausage, and mozzarella, then top with Parmesan.
- Cook on high 1 hour 45 minutes or low 3 hours 45 minutes.
- To brown the top of the lasagna, remove the ceramic crock from the slow cooker and broil for 3-5 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning.
Keywords: ravioli lasagna, lazy lasagna