With just 3 ingredients and only 50 calories per glass, this Skinny Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade Punch is sweet and tangy and perfect for sipping all Summer long!
Well, the temperatures finally broke the 90s this week in Florida so this refreshing drink could not have come at a better time! With Summer right around the corner and our pool officially open for the season, I’ll be making this sparkling drink by the bucketful!
Skinny Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade Punch
I love a good party punch! If there is a punch at a party, you can probably find me hovering around it all night long. Since I am trying to be a bit more aware of my sugar intake and drink less of my calories, I created this refreshing ‘skinny’ version of pineapple lemonade that was a big hit at a recent girls’ get together!
Ingredients for Skinny Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade Punch
- Lemon lime soda
- Pineapple juice
So, what makes it skinny? I used the light/diet version of the separate ingredients to reduce the sugar and calories without losing any of the flavor! Doesn’t it look good?!
Skinny Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade Punch is refreshing and flavorful with only 3 ingredients and 50 calories per glass!
- 59 oz pineapple juice
- 1 liter diet lemon lime soda
- 52 oz light lemonade
- Chill the pineapple juice, soda and lemonade well before serving.
- Just before serving, stir all ingredients together in a large punch bowl or beverage dispenser.
*Since the pineapple juice has a bit of pulp, you may need to give it a stir occasionally to recombine the punch. *To keep the punch cool, freeze lemonade or pineapple juice in ice cube trays or ring molds to chill the punch without diluting the flavor.
The best part about this punch is that it is forgiving if you can’t find the exact ingredients listed above. A little less pineapple juice or a little more lemonade is not going to dramatically alter the fruity flavor of this punch, so use what you can find in your grocery store.
If you are tracking the calorie calculation, here is exactly what I used to make this pineapple lemonade punch:
- One carton of pineapple juice in the refrigerated juice section
- One liter of our store brand of diet lemon lime soda
- One bottle of light lemonade with 25 calories per serving – also in the refrigerated juice section
Tips for Serving this Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade
- Since the juice may settle a bit, serve each glass of this punch with a fun pineapple drink stirrer. (I found the ones in my photos at Target, but there are some great choices for pineapple swizzle sticks on Amazon, too.) *affiliate link*
- Use a beverage dispenser for less mess and easy self-service. This pineapple beverage dispenser is giving me all the heart eyes!! *affiliate link*
- For a little added fancy, slice lemons to float in the punch or serve each glass with a small wedge of pineapple.