This healthy, frosty 2-ingredient Fruit Punch Slush is the perfect way to cool down during the hot Summer and it tastes so good no one will know that you made it in your blender in just minutes!
Don’t worry if you missed the ice cream truck today! Fruit Punch Slush is packed with tons of fruit which makes it a tasty healthy alternative to ice cream or sugar-y popsicles. This recipe makes enough for about four 8 oz. servings so you can make it by the pitcherful for everyone to enjoy!
Fruit Punch Slush
I’m pretty sure I am going to refer to the Summer of 2016 as The Summer of Delicious Drinks. Or Blender Summer.
You see, this is our first Summer with our pool (!!). Between the sweat, swimming and sunscreen, we will definitely need to cool off from the Florida sun.
First, it was this addictive Orange Sherbet Punch.
Then this Blueberry Limeade Slush hit the scene.
And now, I can add this Fruit Punch Slush to our drink menu!Print
- One 20 oz. bag of frozen mixed fruit (my fruit was a mix of peaches, grapes, mango, pineapple and strawberries)
- 16 to 24 oz. of 100% juice fruit punch
- Place frozen fruit in the pitcher of your blender.
- Pour 16 oz. of fruit punch over the fruit and begin to blend.
- Add up to additional 8 oz. of fruit punch as needed until the fruit is blended and no large pieces remain.
- Serve and sip!
Those eyelashes. Those freckles. That kid is just my favorite 🙂 He never turns down an opportunity to taste test for me. And I certainly didn’t have to twist his arm to try this slush … it was gone in a few minutes and with one last hearty slurp, he was off and running!
So, I think I can give this Fruit Punch Slush the kiddo stamp of approval! And I can also assure you that adults will enjoy this, too. There is nothing better than a little something slushy to sip on a hot Summer day!