Recipe to the rescue! Our Super Simple No Bake Cheesecake Filling is easy to stir together with just 4 ingredients and so versatile! This no bake cheesecake filling can be spooned into pie shells, spread over a crumb crust, mixed with fruit or pie filling for a fluffy dessert salad or layered in your favorite trifle or parfait recipe!
It’s Summer in Florida and you know what that means. My oven is feeling VERY neglected and no bake treats are dominating the dessert scene! Remember these Coconut Cream Pudding Parfaits? How about this sweet s’mores frozen pie? My love of no bake desserts runs deep, friends. And I hope I can inspire a similar obsession with this no fuss filling!
Super Simple No Bake Cheesecake Filling
That bowl of cool, creamy cheesecake filling is just waiting to be the star of your next no bake dessert! And only you and I need to know that it can be made in minutes with just 4 simple ingredients:
- cheesecake pudding mix
- whipped topping
- extract of your choice (vanilla, lemon, orange, peppermint, rum, almond …)
What is No Bake Cheesecake Filling?
You, my astute readers, may have realized that this is the cheesecake version of my FAVORITE no bake secret of all time: pudding mousse. And in this case, it is cheesecake pudding mousse! I have used pudding mousse in more recipes than I can count. The whipped topping and pudding mix gives this cheesecake filling body and helps stabilize it, so it is one of my go-to staples for my quick no-bake desserts.
Today, I went easier than easy and spooned this no bake cheesecake filling into small pre-made graham cracker crusts. Simple, elegant and delicious.
That is a dessert win in my book.
You can top these mini no-bake cheesecakes with chocolate curls or a fresh berry. Or just grab a spoon and dig in!
More Cheesecake Dessert Recipes!
If you enjoy super simple this no-bake cheesecake filling recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Our Super Simple No Bake Cheesecake Filling is easy to stir together with just 4 ingredients and so versatile! This no bake cheesecake filling can be spooned into pie shells, spread over a crumb crust, mixed with fruit or pie filling for a fluffy dessert salad or layered in your favorite trifle or parfait recipe!
- 1 3.4 oz. box cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 8 oz. tub whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon favorite extract (vanilla, rum, almond, lemon)
- In a bowl, whisk together cold milk and pudding mix. Allow it to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in one 8 oz. tub of whipped topping. Mix until just incorporated and smooth.
- Stir in extract.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Spread over a crumb crust and chill. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
- Spoon into 12 mini graham cracker pie shells. Garnish with chocolate curls or berries.
- Add one can of your favorite pie filling for an easy dessert cheesecake salad.
- Stir in cut berries, bananas, apples, coconut, etc. for a cheesecake fruit salad.
- Layer with pound cake, fruit, brownie bites and caramel/fudge for a cheesecake trifle.
Keywords: no bake cheesecake filling