Our Super Simple No Bake Cheesecake Filling is easy to stir together with just 4 ingredients and so versatile! This no bake cheesecake filling can be spooned into pie shells, spread over a crumb crust, mixed with fruit or pie filling for a fluffy dessert salad or layered in your favorite trifle or parfait recipe!
- 1 3.4 oz. box cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 8 oz. tub whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon favorite extract (vanilla, rum, almond, lemon)
- In a bowl, whisk together cold milk and pudding mix. Allow it to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in one 8 oz. tub of whipped topping. Mix until just incorporated and smooth.
- Stir in extract.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Spread over a crumb crust and chill. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
- Spoon into 12 mini graham cracker pie shells. Garnish with chocolate curls or berries.
- Add one can of your favorite pie filling for an easy dessert cheesecake salad.
- Stir in cut berries, bananas, apples, coconut, etc. for a cheesecake fruit salad.
- Layer with pound cake, fruit, brownie bites and caramel/fudge for a cheesecake trifle.
Keywords: no bake cheesecake filling