Classic fireside s’mores get a no fire, no-bake makeover in this creamy, dreamy Frozen S’mores Pudding Pie!
Is there any more iconic combination of Summer flavors than graham crackers + chocolate + marshmallows? When I was growing up, any Summer evening with a bon fire and a pile of sticks was immediately s’mores city … charred marshmallows, dripping chocolate and messy fingers!
This Summer, you can get your s’mores on anytime with a cool, creamy no bake pie that channels all of the flavors of s’mores … no fire needed!
Frozen S’mores Pudding Pie
I do love a classic melty, ooey gooey s’more. Who doesn’t?! But, since I have declared this the Summer of no bake desserts (kicked off with this Pineapple Upside Down Pound Cake), this cool creamy frozen pie version of s’mores fits the bill!
A crisp graham cracker crust …
Creamy chocolate pudding filling …
Studded with mini marshmallows …
Served with a drizzle of chocolate syrup, whipped cream and more graham crackers for good measure!
My favorite part? Those squishy little mini marshmallows frozen right inside that fluffy chocolate pudding filling! One and a half cups of them, in fact! If this is a s’mores pie, there has to be lots of marshmallows, right?!
The whipped topping helps thicken and stabilize the chocolate pudding filling so it doesn’t get all melty and messy right away. And that means it slices beautifully, which is pretty crucial for a frozen pie that is served in the Summer.
You could easily spoon the filling into individual graham cracker crusts for mini frozen s’mores pudding pies!!
However you make it, you won’t be able to stop at just one bite … so settle in and get your s’mores on!
Some more S’mores inspired recipes you might like:
- Double Chocolate Cookies & Cream S’mores
- S’mores Dessert Pizza – The Creek Line House
- Indoor Baked S’mores Bites – The Happier Homemaker
We’ve mixed together all the best parts of s’mores in a cool, creamy marshmallow stuffed Frozen S’mores Pudding Pie! Our family LOVES this no-bake dessert!!
- One 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- One 3.9 oz. box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- One 8 oz. tub whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- Optional garnishes: Graham crackers (whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, mini marshmallows)
- Whisk together the pudding mix and cold milk until creamy.
- Gently fold in whipped topping until incorporated.
- Fold in 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours (or until frozen in your freezer).
- Slice and garnish with whipped cream, graham crackers, marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and chocolate syrup!
Keywords: s’more pudding pie