This Crispy Chicken Salad is packed full of flavor and topped with a delicious homemade Honey Mustard Dressing. With crispy chicken strips, avocado, sliced egg, tomato, and mountains of fresh lettuce, it’s sure to be a lunchtime favorite!
Crispy Chicken Salad
I love having a nice big salad for lunch. There are so many ways you can change up and experiment with flavor in a salad. My current favorite is this Crispy Chicken Salad topped with a delectable homemade honey mustard dressing!
The stars of the show with this salad are the perfectly crispy chicken strips. I picked up a bag of Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips at my local Publix recently. Save $1.50 on any ONE (1) Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips at Publix by clicking this Publix Digital Coupon.
I’ve always loved them because they are 100% all-natural chicken with no artificial ingredients and minimally processed. Now they are also new and improved, making them even crispier!
While my Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips are baking up in the oven, I can easily prep the rest of this yummy salad.
Crispy Chicken Salad Ingredients
These simple ingredients pack this salad with flavor!
- fresh lettuce or greens
- grape tomatoes
- chopped bacon
- sliced hard-boiled egg
Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing Ingredients
- dijon mustard
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemon juice
To assemble the salad simply toss your lettuce with the chopped avocado, tomatoes, bacon, and eggs. Top with the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips.
Then, simply whisk the homemade honey mustard dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad. Its tangy flavor is perfection!
I know you’re going to love this salad just as much as I do! Don’t forget to download your Publix coupon for $1.50 on any ONE Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips so you can make your own Crispy Chicken Salad at home! Publix Store Locator
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!
This Crispy Chicken Salad is packed full of flavor and topped with a delicious homemade Honey Mustard Dressing. With crispy chicken strips, bacon, avocado, sliced egg, tomato, and mountains of fresh lettuce, it’s sure to be a lunchtime favorite!
- 6 ounces fresh salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- ½ avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 5 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
For the Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¾ cup spicy dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, assemble salad by tossing greens, tomatoes, avocado, bacon, and egg together in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk together olive oil, honey, mustard, and lemon juice until blended.
- Top salad with chicken strips and drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Keywords: crispy chicken salad