This Crispy Chicken Salad is packed full of flavor and topped with a delicious homemade Honey Mustard Dressing. With crispy chicken strips, bacon, avocado, sliced egg, tomato, and mountains of fresh lettuce, it’s sure to be a lunchtime favorite!
- 6 ounces fresh salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 5 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
For the Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup spicy dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, assemble salad by tossing greens, tomatoes, avocado, bacon, and egg together in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk together olive oil, honey, mustard, and lemon juice until blended.
- Top salad with chicken strips and drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Keywords: crispy chicken salad