These sweet Zombie Nachos (or Halloween dessert nachos) are perfect for Halloween or a The Walking Dead Party with layers of goo, blood, candy eyes & more!
- Two 17 1/3 oz. bags of cinnamon sugar pita chips
- Hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup of mini Oreo cookies (crushed into coarse crumbs)
- Raspberry pie filling
- Candy eyes (gummy eyeballs, gummy brains, gummy worms ...)
- Halloween sprinkles
- Spread the cinnamon sugar pita chips on a baking sheet or serving tray.
- Microwave the hot fudge according to package directions and drizzle over chips.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos over chips.
- Spoon 'globs' of raspberry pie filling over the tray of chips.
- Add candy eyes and/or gummy candy.
- Finally, add Halloween sprinkles and serve.
- Serve with additional raspberry pie filling - it is SO good to dip the chips into!
- These Zombie Nachos (or Halloween dessert nachos) are best served immediately after drizzled, globbed and sprinkled so the chips stay crispy.
- Feel free to use cherry or strawberry pie filling if your family prefers a different flavor.
Keywords: halloween dessert nachos