These Brownie Mix Cookies are rich chewy cookies with a crisp outside and are made from just 4 ingredients!
- One 18.9 oz box Triple Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons water *See notes.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted and cooled or 1/2 cup vegetable oil)
Make and chill the brownie cookie dough
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry brownie mix and all purpose flour.
- Add the beaten eggs, water and butter (or oil).
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- If you are using a plain brownie mix and want to add nuts or chips, stir in 1/2 cup to the dough.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
Ready to bake?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheet.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion out 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball.
- Place balls of cookie dough a few inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes until cookies are baked through. (No liquid batter in the center when tested with a toothpick.)
- Instead of water, you can up the flavor of your brownies by using leftover coffee or even flavored coffee creamer!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 43
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 6.8 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.3 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 17.1 mg
Keywords: brownie mix cookies