These Brownie Mix Cookies are rich chewy cookies made from just 4 ingredients! They are easy to whip up and are sure to be a recipe you turn to again and again!
- One 18.9 oz box Triple Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons water *See notes.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted and cooled or 1/2 cup vegetable oil)
Make and chill the brownie cookie dough
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry brownie mix and all purpose flour.
- Add the beaten eggs, water and butter (or oil).
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- If you are using a plain brownie mix and want to add nuts or chips, stir in 1/2 cup to the dough.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least an hour.**See notes.
Ready to bake?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a Reynolds® Cookie Baking Sheet.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion out 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball.
- Place balls of cookie dough a few inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes until cookies are baked through. (No liquid batter in the center when tested with a toothpick.)
*Instead of water, you can up the flavor of your brownies by using leftover coffee or even flavored coffee creamer!
**My dough was refrigerated for 24 hours and was just fine.
Keywords: brownie mix cookies