Thin Crust Bagel Pizzas! Chewy skinny bagel crusts are loaded with all your favorite pizza toppings then baked until golden brown! These easy pizzas are perfect for an easy dinner, after school snack or weekend lunch!
- Thomas' Bagel Thins
- Your favorite pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Toppings of your choice - mini pepperoni, crumbled bacon, finely diced veggies, sliced mushrooms, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375* F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open bagel thins and place each half cut side up.
- Spread each bagel thin half with 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese, toppings and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (bake time may vary based on your oven, preferred done-ness, etc.) or until cheese is melted and golden brown.