Need an easy appetizer with a big WOW factor? This Strawberry Jam Baked Brie is just the ticket! Creamy brie cheese and strawberry jam are tucked inside a flaky crescent crust and then baked until golden brown!
- One 8 oz. round of Brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- One crescent roll dough sheet
- Baguette slices (cracker and strawberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent roll dough sheet on parchment paper, pinch to smooth any perforations in the dough.
- Remove Brie cheese from packaging and center the round on the sheet of dough.
- Spread strawberry jam generously over the top of the cheese.
- Fold dough over cheese and remove any excess. (I twisted some of the dough to create a decorative design on the top.)
- Bake for 18 - 23 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Allow baked brie to rest for 5-10 minutes before servong.
- Transfer baked brie to a serving plate and serve with baguette slices, crackers and halved strawberries.
- Don't waste your money on fancy brie from a cheese shop, the grocery store variety works just fine for this easy baked brie recipe
- You can completely make this jam baked brie with a wedge of brie instead of the full round but I recommend going bigger!
- Customize this recipe by changing the flavor of your jam, adding nuts or chopped fruit, or even honey!
- The brie rind is edible, no need to remove it!
Keywords: strawberry jam baked brie