Have you heard of a Spaghetti Sandwich? This fun grilled cheese stuffed with spaghetti is a tasty way to double purpose those leftovers!
- 1 cup leftover spaghetti with sauce
- 1 slice provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices thick bread
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Heat small pan over low heat.
- Spread bread with butter then sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Place one slice butter side down on the pan.
- Top the bread with cheese, then carefully add spaghetti.
- Add the other slice of bread, butter side up, on the top of the sandwich.
- Grill slowly until bottom piece of bread is golden brown.
- Flip carefully and grill until remaining bread is golden brown.
- Serve immediately!
- The thicker the bread, the easier it will be to keep the sandwich together. Slice a loaf of French Bread or simply choose the thickest sliced bread you can find.
- You can make this with any leftover spaghetti, with meat or meatballs in the sauce or without, whatever your preference.
- Don't skip seasoning the bread, it really takes the flavor over the top!
Keywords: spaghetti sandwich