Delicious, tender London Broil is easy to make in the slow cooker! Simply prep this easy crock pot recipe in the morning and enjoy fork-tender London Broil for dinner!
- 1 ½ pounds London broil
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- cornstarch for thickening sauce, if desired
- Season London Broil thoroughly with salt and pepper on both sides and place in a slow cooker.
- Add garlic, onions, beef broth, and soy sauce to the top of the meat
- Cook on low 9-10 hours hours.
- If gravy is desired, remove meat to a separate dish and pour liquid into a sauce pan.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water or beef broth and mix.
- Stir into saucepan and simmer until thickened, stirring often.
- Delicious served with gravy over egg noodles!
Keywords: slow cooker london broil, crock pot london broil