Save a ton of calories and skip the drive through with our make at home Skinny Frozen Coffee! This slushy coffee drink is a frosty, refreshing way to enjoy your morning cup of joe!
- 8 oz vanilla almond milk
- 6–8 coffee ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- Brew your favorite coffee or used purchased iced coffee and fill ice cube trays with coffee.
- Allow to freeze completely.
- In a blender, add almond milk, extract and coffee ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and slushy.
Keywords: skinny frozen coffee