is a festive and fruity drink that isn’t too sweet or boozy. It is SO delicious that I’m pretty sure it will be the star of every occasion!
- 1 bottle tempranillo or other medium body red wine
- 12 oz. cold orange juice
- 1/3 liter cold ginger ale
- Fresh raspberries, cranberries, & orange slices
- In a pitcher, mix together red wine and orange juice.
- Add thinly sliced orange slices, fresh raspberries and cranberries and chill until serving.
- Just prior to serving, stir in chilled ginger ale.
- To serve, add a slice of orange and a few berries to each glass and top with sparkling sangria punch.
- use club soda or sparkling fruit juice instead of ginger ale
- add different fruits
- use cranberry juice instead of orange juice
Keywords: sangria punch