This easy cheesy appetizer is one pan of ooey gooey chili cheese comfort food goodness - Sheet Pan Chili Cheese Tater Tots are a touchdown for your game day spread!
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 1 15 oz can of your favorite chili
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- toppings of your choice (optional)
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake the tater tots according to package instructions but bake them a bit longer to make sure they are EXTRA crispy.
- Spoon the chili over the baked tater tots and return the pan to the oven to heat while you grate the cheese.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the top of the tater tots and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Top with your favorite toppings: sour cream, green onions, crunchy french fried onions, a drizzle of BBQ sauce, crumbled bacon, etc.