Bright and bubbly, fizzy and fruity, these 2 ingredient Ruby Red Grapefruit Mimosas will be the star of your brunch, pool party or girls' get together!
- Ruby red grapefruit juice (chilled)
- Riondo Prosecco (chilled)
- One ruby red grapefruit (optional)
- If using the grapefruit, cut half of the grapefruit into slices and freeze.
- Cut the other half of the grapefruit into wedges to garnish the glasses.
- Pour grapefruit juice into a pitcher and keep chilled with frozen grapefruit slices.
- Garnish each glass with a grapefruit wedge.
- For each Ruby Red Grapefruit Mimosa, add one part grapefruit juice to one part Prosecco to each glass, sip and enjoy!
Keywords: grapefruit mimosa