Raspberry Poke Cake is a delicious fruit flavored treat, perfect for summer celebrations!
- One 9x13 white cake (baked & cooled)
- One 3 oz box of raspberry Jell-O
- 8 oz. whipped topping (thawed)
- Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon or a large drinking straw to poke holes over the entire surface of the cooled cake.
- Prepare Jell-o with 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water. (This is 1/2 cup less water than the directions on the box.)
- Pour Jell-o over the cake - make sure to get some in every hole and over the surface of the cake.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 3-4 hours.
- Just prior to serving, spread whipped topping over the cake and garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Keywords: raspberry poke cake