Give a classic recipe a fall twist with these easy and delicious Pumpkin No Bake Cookies. With just a few simple ingredients and 20 minutes, you’ll have a delicious fall treat!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 small box pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups quick cook oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice to sprinkle on top (optional)
- In a large pan, stir together sugar, butter and milk.
- Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the pudding mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Stir in vanilla and oats. Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice if desired.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an air tight container.
- Have all of your ingredients ready and measured before starting this No-Bake Cookie recipe. It moves quickly!
- If your cookies aren’t firming up quickly enough, place them in the refrigerator to speed the process.
- This recipe makes a BIG batch of small cookies. Feel free to adjust and make larger cookies if desired.
Keywords: pumpkin spice no bake cookies, pumpkin no bake cookies