Pumpkin Spice Eclair Cake is an easy no-bake dessert that packs a BIG pumpkin spice punch! Soft, cake-y layers of cinnamon graham crackers divide two layers of fluffy pumpkin spice filling and the whole thing is topped with pumpkin spice cream cheese frosting!
- 3 cups of cold pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- Two small boxes of vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 oz.of whipped topping (thawed)
- 2 boxes of cinnamon graham crackers
- One tub of prepared cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- First, whisk together pudding mixes and coffee creamer.
- Allow pudding to set for 1-2 minutes so it thickens slightly.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping and 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and mix until just combined.
- In a 9x13 baking pan, cover the bottom with a layer of cinnamon graham crackers.
- Spread 1/2 of the pumpkin spice pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Add another layer of cinnamon graham crackers.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 of the pumpkin spice pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Add the final layer of cinnamon graham crackers.
- Remove the lid and silver seal from the tub of frosting.
- Microwave the frosting at 50% power for 30 second intervals until the frosting is warm enough to be poured.
- Stir 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice into the frosting and combine.
- Pour the frosting over the graham crackers and spread it evenly to cover the top of the 'cake'.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve!
Depending on the depth of your 9x13 pan, you may want to reduce the amount of pudding filling that you use between graham cracker layers. Any leftover pudding filling is delicious in trifles, with granola or just enjoyed with a spoon.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 385
- Sugar: 45.4 g
- Sodium: 352.6 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 63.5 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.5 mg
Keywords: pumpkin eclair cake