- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup sweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup roasted pepitas
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix oats, almonds and coconut.
- Mix all spices in a small bowl.
- If your coconut oil is solid, microwave it until it is liquified.
- Drizzle oat and nut mixture with coconut oil and maple syrup and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice over the oat mixture and stir.
- Sprinkle remaining teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice over the oat mixture and stir.
- Spread granola in a thin layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes – stir granola, spread it back out and rotate pan half way through baking.
- Add roasted pepitas for the last 3-5 minutes of baking time.
- Allow granola to cool and store in an airtight container.