Stuffed with two kinds of cheese and your favorite pizza toppings, these Pizza Stuffed Waffles hit the table in just about 10 minutes!
- One 8-count can of refrigerated biscuits
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Pizza or marinara sauce (optional for dipping)
- Spray the waffle plates with non-stick cooking spray (if necessary) and preheat waffle maker according to manufacturer instructions.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife, gently cut each biscuit horizontally nearly in half. Lay the biscuit open on the sheet tray.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on the bottom half of the biscuit.
- Add a slab of fresh mozzarella to the center of the bottom half of the biscuit.
- Add toppings: mini pepperoni, crumbled bacon or sausage, sauteed veggies or mushrooms, diced ham and drained crushed pineapple or just add more cheese!
- Using your hands or a fork, fold the top of the biscuit over the toppings on the bottom half of the biscuit and seal the edges.
- Place each stuffed biscuit in the center of each waffle plate and close waffle maker.
- Cook until the waffle is golden brown (there should be no unbaked biscuit dough).
- Serve with warm pizza sauce or marinara sauce for dipping.