- One small box of instant pistachio pudding
- One cup of cold milk
- One 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Optional: extra coconut and mini chips for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the pudding and cold milk.
- Allow it to set up for about 1 minute.
- Using a spatula, fold the Cool Whip into the pudding mixture gently.
- Stir together until just combined and then fold in coconut and mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Add additional mini chocolate chips and a sprinkle of coconut for garnish.