- 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple (drained well with liquid pressed out)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- One 5 count package of Grands! Flaky Supreme Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Prepare a pie plate or 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- When oven has reached temperature, place butter in baking dish and place in the oven until the butter is melted.
- Sprinkled brown sugar over melted butter.
- Sprinkle crushed pineapple over brown sugar and butter.
- Place cinnamon rolls in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Check the middle of the cinnamon rolls - if they are still doughy, use a teaspoon to remove some of the butter/caramel liquid, cover the edges of the cinnamon rolls with foil (like you would a pie crust) and pop them back in the oven for a few minutes.
- When rolls are baked through, remove from oven.
- Place a plate (that is slightly larger than your pie plate or baking dish) on top of the pie plate and invert to remove rolls from pan.
- Alternately, you can flip each roll over as you serve them and spoon extra topping over each roll.