Pecan Cinnamon Roll Biscuits are topped and filled with a rich cinnamon sugar mixture, sprinkled with pecans and baked until golden and bubbly! Delicious!
- 2 cans - 8 count Pillsbury Grands flaky butter biscuits
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375* and prepare a large baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Depending on the size of your baking pans, you may need to use two.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, flour and cinnamon.
- Separate each biscuit in half and spread about 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon sugar mixture in between the layers.
- Repeat with each biscuit and place side by side in baking dish.
- Spread the tops of the biscuits with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown.
Keywords: Pecan Cinnamon Roll Biscuits