OREO Poke Cake is an easy, indulgent dessert that’s always a hit at parties. With chocolate cake, OREO pudding and cookies, along with a whipped cream and cookie crumble topping, you will wonder why you didn’t try this amazing dessert recipe sooner!
- Chocolate cake mix + ingredients to make the cake (eggs, water, oil)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages OREO instant pudding mix
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip
- OREO cookies for topping, crushed
- Bake cake according to package directions in a 9 by 13 inch pan. Allow to cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix pudding mix and milk together in a large bowl.
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes in the cake one inch apart.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the cake, aiming for the holes. Use the back of a spoon to spread the pudding mixture over the cake evenly.
- Top cake with layer of whipped cream and crushed OREO cookies.
- Refrigerate cake for at least one hour before serving.
Keywords: oreo poke cake