The classic taste of oatmeal + butterscotch of oatmeal scotchies gets an easy no bake makeover! Oatmeal scotchies no bake cookies are made stovetop in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 small box (3.4 oz butterscotch instant pudding and pie filling)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups quick cook oats
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large pot, bring sugars, butter and milk to a boil.
- Allow to boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir in pudding mix and oats.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly for about 2 minutes then stir in butterscotch chips.
- Spoon cookies onto a parchment lined tray and allow cookies to set.
I used almond milk in place of regular milk, so feel free to substitute it if you would like. I use my small Pampered Chef cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies, so you may get more or less cookies depending on the size you make them.