Nothing But Chex Mix - all Chex and nothing but the Chex! No fuss, no mixins, just those buttery seasoned cereal squares baked low and slow until crispy!
- 12 cups of Chex cereal - I used 4 cups each of Rice (Corn and Wheat Chex)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Put cereal in a large bowl.
- Mix together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
- Pour over cereal and stir to coat cereal thoroughly.
- Spread seasoned cereal in an even layer on a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely (I stirred it a few times as it cooled) and store in an air tight container.
Minimally adapted from the Original Chex Party Mix Recipe: http://www.chex.com/recipes/the-original-chex-party-mix/4698168d-747c-4f96-8f7a-521736e49071
Keywords: chex mix