No Bake Eggnog Cookies are so easy to stir together and just taste like the holidays! These are a great addition to your cookie plates!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small box (3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups quick cook oats
- In a large pot, bring sugars, butter, nutmeg and eggnog to a boil.
- Allow to boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in pudding mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract and oats.
- Allow mixture to set for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon cookies onto a parchment lined tray and allow cookies to set.
Keywords: eggnog cookies, no bake eggnog cookies