Mason jar pancakes are the easy way to make homemade pancakes from scratch. Simply add ingredients to a jar, shake, and pour for perfect pancakes every time!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put the milk, egg and oil in a 32 oz jar. Put the lid on tight and shake until well mixed.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to the jar with the milk and egg mixture. Put the lid on and shake vigorously for about 2 minutes until everything is combined.
- Lightly oil a griddle or frying pan and heat to medium temperature.
- Pour the batter onto the griddle. Use about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- When the edges look dry and bubble come to the surface, flip the pancake to cook the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with syrup and/or your favorite fruit.
Keywords: jar pancakes, pancakes in a jar