- One 8 oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz. marshmallow fluff
- 2-3 tablespoons of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2-3 tablespoons of sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons carrot cake cake mix (dry)
- Using a hand or stand mixer, blend together the softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
- Mix in pineapple, coconut, chopped pecans and carrot cake cake mix.
- Allow to chill at least one hour.
- Serve with your favorite dippers: apple slices, pretzels, vanilla wafers, graham crackers.
Get creative! Add anything else you enjoy in carrot cake: raisins, walnuts, shredded carrots!