Korean Ground Beef Rice Bowls are a super easy 20 minute dinner the entire family will love. Flavorful Asian-style meat tops fluffy rice in this easy ground beef recipe you'll make again and again!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups rice
- green onion for garnish
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Mix garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over meat and stir to mix. Cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve meat over prepared rice and garnish with chopped green onion.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Keywords: Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls