Kool Aid Pickles are a sweet and sour mix that put a new spin on a savory classic. Whip up a batch of "Koolickles" today for a fun and tangy treat the entire family will love!
- 32 ounce jar dill pickle spears
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 packet Kool Aid mix, flavor of your choice
- Pour an inch of pickle brine out of the jar.
- Add in Kool aid and sugar to pickle jar.
- Close the jar tightly and shake vigorously until sugar and Kool Aid dissolves completely.
- Place in refrigerator for 5-7 days shaking once a day.
Keywords: Kool Aid Pickles