Grilling season is here and there is no better grouper recipe for grilling than this Key Lime Butter Grilled Grouper. This easy grilled grouper recipe is both healthy and delicious, making it a summer must!
- 1 1/2 pounds of grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons lime juice
- zest of one lime
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a grill on medium to medium high heat.
- Stir the zest and juice of one key lime into the softened butter.
- Brush Key lime butter on each grouper fillet and season with salt & pepper.
- Place fillets on the grill and cook approximately 6 minutes per side. When cooked the fish will become opaque and flaky.
- Once the fillets are cooked through, place on serving dish and brush with any remaining butter.
- Serve with additional lime wedges or pico de gallo if desired.
Keywords: grilled grouper