If you want to up your appetizer game, learn how to make wonton cups! These crispy wonton cups are so versatile and can be stuffed with lots of delicious fillings!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- vegetable or light olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush oil on both sides of each wonton wrapper or use an oil mister to mist each side of the wonton wrapper.
- Carefully tuck the wrapper evenly into a well of a standard sized cupcake pan. (You'll need two pans for all 24 wonton cups.)
- Bake 8 minutes or until cups are crispy and golden brown. Make sure to check that the bottom of each wonton cup is crispy. Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool and stuff each wonton cup with the fillings of your choice!
- These wonton cups can be baked, cooled and stored in an air tight container for a day or two prior to serving.
Keywords: wonton cups