Foil Grilled Corn on the Cob is a fast, easy cleanup summer side dish recipe! This sweet and juicy grilled corn is perfectly seasoned and delightfully tender!
- 4 ears of corn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- Lay out an approximately 18" pieces of foil for each cob of corn you plan on grilling. I stack them and work on the top, one at a time.
- Shuck the corn and remove all the silk.
- Lay the corn on the foil and rub with a stick of butter to coat, about 1 tablespoon of butter per ear of corn. I usually butter the entire cob then season one side at a time.
- Season by sprinkling liberally with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Wrap the corn in foil by loosely rolling it in the foil, then tightly sealing the ends to allow it to steam inside the foil packet.
- Grill over high heat for ten minutes, turning once.
- if cooking meat on the grill, grill corn on the top rack and extend the cooking time to 15 minutes.
Keywords: grilled corn, foil grilled corn