With a buttery, garlic spread loaded with flavorful pesto and nutty Parmesan cheeses, this Homemade Pesto Parmesan Garlic Bread will disappear from the dinner table!
- 10 slices Italian bread (about 3/4″ – 1″ thick)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 T pesto
- 2 T minced garlic
- 2 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange bread slices on baking sheet(s).
- In a bowl, stir together softened butter, pesto, minced garlic and both Parmesan cheeses.
- Spread a generous layer of the butter spread on each slice of bread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is toasted, the edges are brown and the butter and cheese is melted.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes (watch the bread closely so it doesn’t burn) until the butter and cheese is bubbly and ever so slightly browned.
Keywords: pesto garlic bread, parmesan garlic bread