- 1 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 oz. 1/2 block cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pimentos
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 - 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Using a hand mixer or in the bowl of your stand mixer, cream together the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- On the lowest speed, mix in the shredded cheese and pimentos.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight for the best flavor.
- Serve with crackers or our favorite - toasted triangles of plain ol' white bread